We Do Logo Design
The important role played by your logo design when building your brand
In today’s world, it is extremely important for all the business owners to have a unique brand identity. It will help them to get closer to the customers and build a solid customer base. When it comes to branding your business, you should think of creating a unique and bold identity. That’s where a good logo design would come to your survival.
When getting a logo designed for a business, most of the business owners think that it should only be an attractive creative piece. However, the logotype you get designed from a logo designer should have a story behind it also. The designer should also have the ability to keep future growth of your business in mind when designing the brand.
So why use Red Eye Design for your Logo Design?
If you are a business owner who is looking forward to get such a logo designed, you can think of seeking our assistance. At Red Eye Design, we follow a unique approach in order to deliver the best graphic design to you as per your specific needs and requirements. We have a clear understanding about the impact that the graphic can create on your branding. Therefore, we would create the best graphic for your business and you can use it in order to promote your brand identity without having any doubts on mind. When you promote what we design, it will get closer to the minds of your customers. After that, your customers will remember the values of your business as soon as they glance at your graphic.
Before designing, we figure out all the requirements of you. Then we start working on your logo design from scratch in order to deliver the best possible service. When designing the graphic, we take necessary measures in order to follow the branding guidelines as well. If you are not satisfied with the delivery, we will be able to provide revisions to it, until you are 100% satisfied. This has helped us to maintain an excellent customer reputation throughout the past as well.
"David was great to work with. We wanted to redesign our logo, he took our ideas, came up with some good concepts and after a few emails we had exactly what we were after. He was quite to respond and nothing was a problem. Would thoroughly recommend David at Red Eye Design and will use him again in the future."
"David developed a logo for a business I am starting in the United States. I had tried a few other developers before reaching out to David, and my experience with David was far superior to the interactions and output I received from the other contractors. I am so excited to have a logo I am proud of! Thank you!!"
Want a quote? Call now on 0220 354 180
Keen to know how our logo progress works?
- After you have chosen your logo package (1, 2 or 3 concepts), we then send you a logo questionnaire so we can pick your brain on what you are wanting.
- Then we do some of our own research into your competitors branding. We look at the style of your industry and what we can do with yours to make your business visually better.
- Out comes the pencil and paper (or tablet) and we start sketching concepts surrounding the brief supplied.
- We then take the concepts we like and digitalise them on the best Graphic Design application known to man, Adobe Illustrator.
- The concepts have been developed now, so we create a small portfolio of your logo/logos showing them in colour, monotone and also on stationary such as business cards, and then send them over for review.
- After you send us your feedback we finalise the logo chosen and export into all usable formats for web and print. At this point you are extremely excited because you now have an awesome logo to represent your business!
Read more about The Logo Design Process
Your logo is important, so have it designed by a professional
As mentioned earlier, we at Red Eye Design have plenty of experience in working with a large number of satisfied clients. We have created logos for a variety of sectors as well and we have a clear understanding about the specific requirements of clients. Therefore, we will be able to design your brand and give it back to you within a short period of time. We don’t use any templates when designing the logos and they are made from the initial first concept through to a final creative piece. We can assist you to get the perfect brand designed for your business.